Position: Junior Project Manager
The Junior Project Manager will assist all Project Managers in the administrative aspects of project management for our developments as well as direct the rental department and warranty repair department. This person needs to have interpersonal skills and common sense while also being a go-getter and problem solver. The Junior Project Manager will oversee, organize, and facilitate our rental properties and necessary corresponding vendors (cleaners, handymen, etc.), post-sale warranty program, and will be the face of the company. We are looking for someone who is organized, customer service oriented, and ready to help when needed. This role may also include coordinating tasks for active construction projects from other Project Managers. This role will be used as support for any aspect of our projects, from project inception through sale.
WHAT SETS US APART:
- We control the full lifecycle of a project from land acquisition up until sale of the final product. We are heavily involved in the design, permitting, architecture, property management, project management, marketing and sales processes.
- Instead of focusing on a few large projects, we have a diversified portfolio of 15 – 20 active projects in various sizes at any given time.
- After hundreds of millions of dollars of exits, and dozens of full cycle transactions, we are proud to say we still have not lost money on a single deal. That is truly unique in this industry!
- Our size is large enough to be able to tackle several hundred million-dollar projects and small enough to not be bogged down by red tape and hierarchy; we can make critical decisions in a matter of hours.
- As a result, our team members gain exposure to full, 360-degree view of real estate development lifecycle. We genuinely believe that there is no better place to learn residential and mixed-use real estate development.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support project management team in various project management tasks
- Host all pre-closing and post-closing orientations with new owners to generate excitement about their new home and to reaffirm with the buyers that they made the right decision purchasing one of our homes!
- Coordinate all after-sale repairs or buyer questions
- Full management and ownership of our rental and vacation rental property portfolio. You will be the primary manager of a small and important sector of our business!
- Property manage existing assets. Help with tenant selection, coordinate with resources for flawless tenant experience.
- Full management of post-sale program. This person will receive all incoming email and phone homeowner service requests.
- Schedule appointments for repairs, help answer any questions, and document all steps of the process
- Manage the customer care services with all new owners of our units and rental tenants. You will be the face of our company and the first person anyone who needs help will talk to.
- You will make the home buying experience outstanding for all our homeowners with your ability to be empathetic while simultaneously finding solutions.
- You will have to answer a small amount of calls or emails on the weekends, but this is a Monday through Friday position
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Strong organizational abilities and file management
- Results driven
- Highly skilled in customer service
- Extremely patient
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Instinctually you like to solve problems and lend a helping hand
- Ambitious and highly motivated
- A team player with a strong work ethic
The perfect candidate would have a college degree and a true passion for real estate. Our fund is a start-up like, flat organization with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and high commitment to excellence. The role is multifaceted with opportunities for developing a 360-degree view of the real estate industry.
Compensation: Compensation commensurate with skills and experience. We offer competitive compensation, 401K with employer matching, PPO health and dental care, and other benefits.
Please provide your resume and a cover letter.