Position: Junior Property Manager and Administrative Assistant
We are a San Francisco based real estate development firm and we are looking for a talented, quick on his/her feet, service-oriented property manager/administrative assistant. We have 15 to 25 projects at one time in various stages of construction. We are looking to hire a team member who can assist our project managers, the management team and the head of assets with our portfolio of properties as well as various administrative tasks.
- Support of our property manager with punch list items, buyers’ and tenants’ communications, and quality control of our product.
- Management of multiple rental properties (both long term and vacation rentals). This includes but is not limited to tenant repairs, coordinating cleaners, screening potential tenants, check-in emails, calendar management, and more.
- Management of multiple sold or for sale properties. This includes but is not limited to punch list item repairs, coordinating repair people, communicating with potential and existing buyers, and ensuring that our product is delivered best in class.
- Support of our project managers in any way needed. This includes project progress photos and project visits, obtaining quotes and bids from various vendors, working with the designers of projects, scheduling deliveries, and more.
- Full ownership of office management: office supply orders, mail sorting, filing, scanning, etc.
- Support the management team as executive assistant: managing contact database, calendars, travels, and events organization.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/ABOUT YOU:
- You have a college degree
- You live in San Francisco and you have a car
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and technologically savvy. You are familiar with online rental platforms (Airbnb, VRBO, etc.)
- You MUST be able to juggle multiple projects at once
- You have excellent follow through skills!
- You have the ability to anticipate change and consistently meet deadlines in dynamic environment
- We do not require weekend or after hour work, but you must be available in case of an emergency at one of our properties
- You are extremely detail oriented and are able to multi-task
- You are eager to find a company to fully commit to and grow with
- You work well under pressure and in fast paced environments
- You have great people skills and you are fun to be around
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN BY WORKING WITH US:
- You will learn property management and real estate development
- You will learn the entire ecosystem of how to create high-valued real estate properties
- You will work with General Contractors, architects, designers, City of San Francisco (and other counties) planning and building departments
Compensation: Compensation commensurate with skills and experience. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Please provide your resume and a cover letter. When responding to this ad, please put the word elephant in your subject line to show you read the ad in its entirety.